Friday, December 26, 2014

DIARY: Never Forget You




Do you remember the time we spent together?
Is it exciting when you were my everything at that time?
I remember those times once in a while
Can we turn back the time?
I can't believe, our story is way past...

It was a long and exhausted, but nobody is on my side
I want to lean on someone and cry for a moment
You and me, I wasn't afraid when we were holding hands.
If you were just by my side, I didn't need anything else

I will see many people, so I will gradually forget you.
Once in a while, I remember about those times, they still make me smile
I was so happy with you, we look each other in the eyes
 If you trust me, you were my best encouragement

Do you miss me?
Do you miss me?

I miss you...
You are somewhere in my memory
I never forget you...

No comments:

Post a Comment

YOU MIGHT ALSO LIKE: