Sunday, January 19, 2014

MY INFO: English is IMPORTANT!


Hey, readers! It's me again, Aan. I hope you all are in a good condition.

Today, I start to write a post in English...
And I hope you can read this "English Post". If you can, the internet has "Google Translate". Try to use that facility :)

Well, the question is, "Why am I making this post in English?"

Just nothing. It's been a looong time ago I didn't post something in English.




I used to have a blog written in English about my daily life when I was in High School, because my friend had a blog that day, and it was all written in English. I love that blog, and I wish I could make a blog as good as her, in English of course :)

Her name in Nadia, I used to have a crush on her, but not anymore. We were separated right now. She's in Bandung, and I am in Jogja.


You know, we all live in globalization era right now, which all informations out there are spread like wildfire. A long time ago, we could get many informations just only from newspapers, books, etc. But right now, we have the internet. We can do what we can through the internet. We can play games, chat with friends and other strangers, gain our social networks, and yes, meet new gay friends out there.

All of those informations are commonly written in English. It means that we MUST understand the meaning of those informations. 

ENGLISH IS IMPORTANT, GUYS!

By writing this post, please don't judge me that I tried to show you how goooooooood my English is. No, it's actually not. I'm still learning. We all still learning English. 


In learning English, I got some problems in speaking, or having conversation in English directly through a person. When I write something in English, it's just okay. But when I speak, sometimes I just don't know what I want to speak, what words that I want to tell, and also I get soooooo nervous. 

But we all know, we can improve them all by practicing. Keep practice! That's the key...

When you want to apply a job, the company has some priorities to the people who will be accepted in that company. You know, English in one of the TOP 5 of that priorities...

Don't you think that all companies need the TOEFL Test Score Certificate as your administrations when you apply for a job, right?

So guys, it's not top late for you if you think you can't speak or write English. There's no late for study. Keep practicing, keep trying, never give up, because English is SO IMPORTANT!


NOTE: By the way, I really want to write more posts in English, but I think I'm gonna write it all just in Bahasa Indonesia, cause my target of readers are YOU, my Indonesian fellows :)

No comments:

Post a Comment

YOU MIGHT ALSO LIKE: